Chaiyaphum double homicide: On the run safety guard lastly apprehended after deadly taking pictures

An investigation into the deadly taking pictures of two folks in Chaiyaphum province is presently underway. A 54 yr previous security guard is believed to have acted out of spite, utilizing a .38 calibre handgun in the grizzly occasion that unfolded on July 30. The victims are identified as seventy two 12 months previous Wicha, his brother-in-law, and 31 yr old Phongthorn, a temporary worker.
Upon committing the deadly capturing, Sukchai swiftly escaped the scene on a Yamaha bike, steering his method via the winding roads in the path of the native freeway division the place he knew Phongthorn was working. Following Phongthorn’s taking pictures, Sukchai sped off in the path of a close-by sugarcane field to evade the police.
The fatal shooting took place on Sunday night time, July 30, and since then, the police have made relentless efforts to apprehend Sukchai, who has remained elusive. After committing the deadly taking pictures, Sukchai retreated into the sugarcane area for canopy. CCTV footage noticed him within the Wang Chomphu space in Chaiyaphum, buying meals earlier than retreating to the sugarcane field—this happened roughly on July 31.
While Skyrocket was underway, officers discovered an ammunition field crammed with over 40 .38 rounds in a farm hut, which they believed belonged to the perpetrator. The items had been seized and examined. The resistance continued till this morning when Sukchai switched on his cell phone allowing the police to hint his location to Chiang Saen district, from the place he was trying to escape to neighbouring nations, reported KhaoSod.
This heightened the urgency of the matter and the Chaiyaphum police head officer Watnachai Monkhirarat and the Chaturat district police station head officer Atit Chatchairattanawet coordinated with The Thai Highway Patrol and the Chiang Rai Provincial Police in securing the encompassing areas and further intensifying the search. They additionally persuaded Sukchai’s relatives to deter him from escaping additional.
Understanding the menace posed by the suspect, who was identified to be armed, officers allowed Sukchai to travel to Bangkok, suspecting he supposed to give up there. The officers discreetly adopted his journey until they spotted him alighting from the bus at the Mo Chit Bus Terminal, the place he was detained..

Leave a Comment